lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

“MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT” (Correct)


Nowadays, I don’t have a greatest achievement, I have great things I have achieved so far and could not choose between all, however I remember one in particular, I studied at COBAEV, a teacher made me an invitation to a contest in the scientific fair, after much insistence I accepted.
I worked for a few months and won the regional phase. Then I went to the state stage, and that day I participated, I got sick. The teacher was worried so much about me and the competition because we had been working hard and my presentation was not safe due to my status health.

Despite that I could take a chance and I did the presentation and I got a reward, My team got the second place in the state, and there I learned that no matter what obstacles are  when you want to achieve great things.


1 comentario:

  1. One of my greatest achievements, and certainly a great and beautiful experience I had.

    ResponderEliminar