martes, 8 de septiembre de 2015

“My (most embarrassing/scariest/funniest) experience” (Original)


I remember a while back, when I was in high school, there was a girl who I liked; she was a beatiful girl, of the same age, her name was Gisella. She and I, we had talked for some time, we had something especial (which this is important).

One day I was in the school; I had a free hour and I decided to go to play with my friends, but the day was not sunny, it was actually rained, so the soccer field was wet; It was my turn and I had to kicked a penalty: I looked at her and I said that shooting was dedicated to her.


So I kicked the ball, but I slipped and fell. She looked me and just with a smile, but I felt embarrassed  while others laughed. That day, I learned that I should not play when the soccer field is wet.


1 comentario:

  1. Undoubtedly, this is an experience I will not forget because everytime I talk to her, I remember what happened

    ResponderEliminar